Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter daisies

Hi everyone,
I hope the start of your Easter has been a safe and happy one.  Today I am going to show you some Easter daisies that I made.  I did them in two different colours to brighten up our room.  I'll have to show you the Easter tree I made (tomorrow), loving it!!!  But on to today..
 Some typical white ones.  I punched out some large scallops and then cut them through to the centre leaving enough gap to add the spiral centre.
 These ones were done a little differently, I used the largest circle punch and kept the petals further apart, not really sure if I like these ones as much!!
My bunch together in my stunning vase/glass
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day....

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous daisies there Theresa. I like the white with the spiral centres the best.

    ReplyDelete