Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Angels

Hi,
I know it has been a while since I last posted and I am sorry.  And then my computer decided to go on the blink and not work for me so hopefully now it will be fine!!!  So here is to posting right up to Christmas.  As you know I have this bad habit of making something and not writing down the name of the person that I cased from (yes, it has happened yet again!).  She posted these on Stampin' Connections and I fell in love with them.  Mine are quite plain and I have made heaps, I absolutely love them.
 Not a great photo but you get the gist.
A few more and they look unbelievable on the Christmas tree.  I will adjust this post when I find her name but I did make mine a little smaller.
1 piece of 6" x 6" and score every 1/4" till the end.  Cut down the middle (on one of the score lines) about a fifth of the way (depends on how small you would like your angle).  Fan fold and tie string (ribbon) just under the cut.  Use red tape (normal tape will just lift because of the weight of the wings) and tape wings to the fold of the dress, keeping one piece of string on either side and run your bead through both pieces and top with a button to hold together.  I double knotted and then knotted at the top for the loop.
So easy and such a cute little gift to give someone.
thanks for stopping by.....

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous. I can imagine your tree looks amazing with these gorgeous gals hanging on it. Great way to use up all that extra dsp too.

    x

    ReplyDelete