Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Scallop Envelope Mini Album

Hi everyone,
Well I have finally finished the album but I can't show you tonight as I have taken the photos but need to re-charge my batteries.  I tell you that was some hard work!  It has been a long time since I have made and decorate a mini album and my mind went into overdrive.  And it was for a boy, funny how you keep looking at all the flower punches and die cuts!!!!
So tonight I have a different type of album to show you (yes, I am on an album roll at the moment) and this one is using the scallop envelope die.  I have found quite a few on different blogs and if you would like me to do a tutorial, just let me know.
 I am making this one into a Christmas album (as you can no doubt tell!) to give to a family member.  All the tags pull out and can be used for journalling or photo's.  I have used one of my favourite retired dsp's.
 Oh, the sale-a-bration dsp also went well with the Christmas theme, got to love that!
So I finally got to make a journal and there are plenty of sites to case from, so give it a go, or if you are like me, you have so many projects you want to make that it all gets put on the back burner!!  So drop around tomorrow for the accordion fold mini.
Have a lovely evening.........

No comments:

Post a Comment