Monday, September 24, 2012

Merry Christmas with Snow Swirled

Hello,
Another day and another Christmas card!!
I have made a lot of the cards on Very Vanilla or Whisper White at the moment (I really like the look and I think it is a faze I am going through).  I love the Snow Swirled set and am glad there is at least one of my Christmas sets still in the new catalogue.
Stamp sets:  Snow swirled and Teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  Very vanilla, cherry cobbler and dsp - be of good cheer
Ink:  Cherry cobbler
Acc:  Pearl basic jewels and Very vanilla seam binding ribbon
Tools:  Word window and modern label punch
Tomorrow I will have a Halloween project for you, yes I have finished decorating a few of those boxes and adding something inside of them.  You'll just have to wait until tomorrow to find out what it is, lol.
thanks for stopping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment