Sunday, September 2, 2012

Decorated Journal

Good evening,
I have been busy today working on a mini album and can you believe I made it on non Stampin' Up supplies (just wanted to get a feel for it), so I will endeavour to make another in Stampin' Up products.  I just wanted to see how it would go and I tell you there is a lot of decoration needed.  Don't worry I will work as hard as I can to show you as quickly as possible.
Tonight I have a journal I have decorated.  I have seen a lot of notebooks and diaries decorated on different blogs and on u-tube and I think it was on Lorri's blog (on my side bar - confessions of a stamping addict)where she made tabs for different subjects and I really liked that.  So this is what this one is about but also writing a little message for the recipient and putting in a couple of photo's.


Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely night/day......

No comments:

Post a Comment