Friday, July 6, 2012

Matchbook Clip Holder and Cards

Hi all,
The end of our school holidays is so close now and I am a little sad that it will be back to all that rushing, no more sleep in's!!  On the other hand I am really looking forward to getting back into routine.  But on to another kids set I have made....
I am a big fan of Greg Sukendro and these are a couple of cards that I have cased from him.  The matchbox at the back is from a tutorial by Two Paper Divas, love their work too.
So card number one with strips cut from the side and curled around a pencil.  I have backed this one with soft subtles dsp and used a retired stamp set for a tiny touch of sparkle.
Card number two is cutting two strips down the middle and curling to opposite sides to create a love heart, same dsp at the back, ribbon and lucky limeade ribbon and dsp with whisper white card.  I have also used the teeny tiny sentiments.
Now for the matchbox, have to say I am a little partial to matchboxes, think they are always so cute.  I have used the boho blossom punch and Itty bitty shapes punch pack with pearls in the middle of the big one and crop-a-dial small circles for the bitty punch.
And this is what is inside the matchbox, three paper clips.  I went for the flower theme but would like to do one for the boys next.  I thought this would be a gorgeous present to gift.
Thanks for stopping by............

No comments:

Post a Comment