Thursday, May 17, 2012

Double Sealed Handbag

Good evening,
I am so excited.  I made a gorgeous little handbag and card on the weekend (yes I know it is a while ago) and I only just found who I cased it from.  I didn't want to put it up here and say I couldn't remember who it was so I went through all my favourites until I found it, so so happy.  I love this bag, I think I have made a similar one a long while ago but I love the fact that the inside is almost in a box of its own.  I cased this from here where she has a full tutorial and template.  Here is my version, which I am really happy with....
 Isn't this just the cutest.  They would be so adorable as party favors.  For the first time, in a long time, I am happy with my 2 1/2" x 3" card.  I used sale-a-bration dsp and ribbon.
 A side view of the bag where I cut some pieces out of the dsp and glued on.
 The back of the bag where I used the crop-a-dial to cut a couple of holes to keep the back flap down.  I decided I don't like magnetic or Velcros dots any more.  I have quite a few in my cupboard that I will have to use but it won't be any time soon.
 A picture of the bag being opened, lol.
 How cute are the flaps!
 Yes, only room for chocolate and these are one of my favourites.
 Lastly my card that I sponged with chocolate chip, using the petite pairs set.
And a quick look at the inside of the card.
thanks for stopping by and have a lovely night.........

1 comment:

  1. Very nyce !!!! I don't have that stamp set....maybe if it stays in the catty......love that you did a heap of fussy cutting....xx

    ReplyDelete