Monday, April 30, 2012

Thinking of You

Hi all,
I was going to post last night and couldn't think straight (too tired) so left it for today.  I cased a card from Stamp with Heather which I have loved for a long time.  Not sure on the colours I have used but I'll let you be the judge of that......
I have used the new dsp, ohhhh, just remembered that when you buy 3 packs this month, you get another one free.  I have been waiting for this special, yeah, more dsp.
Stamp set:  Hostess set - Faith in nature, teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  Pool party, whisper white and dsp from the autumn/winter catalogue
Ink:  Pool party and poppy parade and island indigo
Acc:  Bright brads
Tools:  Modern label punch, small oval, itty bitty shape punch pack, paper piercer and mat, sponge
I have been working on Teacher appreciation so hopefully tomorrow I will be able to show you a project.
thanks for stopping by and have a nice day..........

No comments:

Post a Comment