Friday, April 6, 2012

My First of Two Posts - Today! Easter Bon Bon and Card

Happy Easter everyone,
  We spent the day with friends and it was so relaxing and lovely, talk about seafood and lots of it.  All very nice and I didn't over-indulge, don't you love that!  So this is the first post I will be doing and it is of a gorgeous duck I have been wanting to case for awhile and finally got around to doing it.  Sorry I don't have the name as I just took the picture and when I went on the site to check it didn't come up.  If anyone claims this just let me know and I will give credit where credit is due (sorry again).
 How cute is this little duck and I know that you think he is too big for the candy wrapper, but he is hiding it, ready for Easter.
 My card I did to go with it, and yes I have been sticking with my 3" x 3", I actually like the size as I put a hole at the top and attach it to the gift.
For the card I used Stamp set:  Everybunny
Card:  Dsp - brights, pumpkin pie, so saffron.
Acc:  Pumpkin pie ribbon
The tools I'll put at the end with the whole thing
And my set together, I love my little ducks, so cute....
Tools used:  Candy wrapper die, Big shot, scallop circle punch, ornament punch, boho blossom, small oval punch, wide oval punch and 3/4" circle punch.
I sponged all the pieces and drew in the eye lashes with the journal pen and used the white gel pen.   The black tear drop eyes were the middle boho blossom punch - two petals cut off in the shape
The feet are different on both ducks as I was experimenting.  one set are using the scallop circle and I then used the small oval punch to cut off the shape and the other ducks were boho blossom using the small oval punch to shape as well.
Thanks for stopping by.....

No comments:

Post a Comment