Monday, April 16, 2012

Casing One Of The Best, Try, Try And Try Again I Say!!

Good evening,
So you know how much I love making cards!  I do!  Well this week I decided to go through all those pictures I have been taking off the net and make some of these cards I have been admiring so much.  Now let me start with the one person's cards I mess up all the time.  I tell you, Chat's cards always look so sweet and simple and easy on the eye until I go to make them, then I realise they look nothing like hers!  How does that happen??  You can find Chat's blog on the right side bar, (Me,My Stamps & !).
Unfortunately there is no date on my page so you can go back and check, no that is probably a good thing for me, I think I should be glad about that, hehehe
So here is my card....
Ummmmmmmmm, I know what you are thinking, but you have to try!!  This is my new pack of dsp I decided to start using.  It is in the new Autumn-Winter mini catalogue.
Stamp set:  Word Play and Inspired by nature
Card:  Whisper white, chocolate chip, pool party and dsp - twitterpated
Ink:  Chocolate chip and pool party
Acc:  Sale-a-bration ribbon and crystal effects
Tools:  Big shot, elegant lines embossing folder, crop-a-dial, 3/4" circle punch and scallop edge punch
Thanks for stopping by.......

1 comment:

  1. LOL....I don't think you do know what I'm thinking !!! I love how you added the scalloped edgelite border. Angie xx

    ReplyDelete