Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Best Things In Life Are Made, Not Bought

Good afternoon,
It is cold here today and winter is fast approaching, thought I was ready for it but now I'm not so sure.  Today's card is cased from Lynn at The Queen's Scene and I have used the totally tess stamp set.  And yes this is back in 2010 as well.  I really loved the design and I am back with all the bright colours as well.
I love all the Stampin' Up papers, and I go from loving brights, to regals to subtles etc.  I just love all the card (as you may have guessed).  I used the markers to colour in Tess, so easy and I don't do that enough.
Stamp set:  Totally Tess
Card:  Basic black, rich razelberry, pumpkin pie, lucky limeade, blushing bride and whisper white
Ink:  Basic black and markers
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, dot to dot embossing folder, 1" circle punch, crop-a-dial and 1/8" punch
thanks for stopping by......

No comments:

Post a Comment