Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teacher Easter Gifts

Hi,
Finally got to do my post as I listen to that lovely rain.  I know we are saturated but I still love the sound of it.  Now on to today's post.  As you all know we have chickens that lay beautifully.  Love free range eggs, nothing like it.  Well for some special teachers I made up these boxes and put in the eggs.  Now these egg cartons are perfect and come from Big W, of course I had to eat the chocolates in them as they are sooooo good.  I still have to make some melting moments for them but this is just the start.
 Not completely happy with the colours but they looked better together before I wrapped them around the boxes!!
All finished and ready to go!
Stamp set:  Every bunny
Card:  Retired card and dsp, whisper white
Ink:  Pens in different colours and watercolour crayons
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Paper piercer and mat, 1 3/8" scallop circle punch and scallop circle punch.
Thanks for stopping by..........

No comments:

Post a Comment