Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lego Birthday Invitation

Hi All,
I have had a few days off but now I am back.  Today I am going to show you a card that I cased from Helen and was very impressed with.  She did a wonderful job and I pretty much cased exactly the same and proud of myself, making a Lego card, as my son is mad keen on Lego.  Well, we give out the invitations in the morning and when I went back in the afternoon I asked the kids what they thought.  Well I didn't ask, I gushed, so pleased with myself.  And they just looked at me blankly and said why it's just a card, and I said "NO" it's a Lego card.  They all went aaaaahhhhh, that didn't look like Lego.  Huh, I told them they were suppose to be better than adults and able to think outside the box!!!!!   You be the judge and see what you think............


This is a snip and tuck card.  I have made one of these before here where you can find the instructions.
Stamp set:  Birthday hostess set
Card:  Soft suede, so saffron, riding hood red and a retired blue
Ink:  Retired
Acc:  Scallop circle, 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1" and 3/4" circle punches
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked the invite.....

3 comments:

  1. Too cool! We are big Lego fans at our house! This is one of the best invitations I've seen ... love it!

    Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on them Theresa.
    I'm sure that they went down well with the mums.
    Thanks for the link.
    Samuel's party was today and it was a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done baby - how could the kids not know that was Lego !!!! really, hope the party was a hit and lots of Lego received by the party boy. xx best wishes for his big day.

    ReplyDelete