Friday, February 3, 2012

Easter Flap Card

Evening all,
I thought I would give you a break from all the 3D and post a card instead.  It is not a normal card though and I cased it from Maria, she has an amazing amount of tutorials which are all really great.  The beauty with this card is that Maria gives you the template as well so there is no second guessing so pop over to her site to see her amazing card.  But for now here is mine.....
 I was trying to keep with the Valentine theme but couldn't help but throw in this gorgeous card...  How gorgeous is the front and it stays together really well.
 You could put more on the sides, there is major potential but I left it plain.
And finally the inside, which again can be decorated but I have left plain.
Stamp set:  Everybunny
Card:  Riding hood red, dsp - greenhouse gala and very vanilla
Ink:  Chocolate chip and riding hood red
Acc:  Brads
Tools:  Scallop circle punch, boho blossom and itty bitty shapes punch pack.
thanks for stopping by.......

No comments:

Post a Comment