Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ornate Blossoms For You

Hello,
Well things are certainly settling down after Christmas and it feels like it is going to be a busy year ahead.  I have another cased card from impressions and wouldn't you know it! I have lost my recipe for it, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Can't believe I can still manage to do that.  Some times I don't post what I have made because I misplace my notes!!  Very annoying.  New Years Resolution - clean office and have a specific spot to leave my recipes/instructions etc!!

 I made this card in chocolate chip using the en francais as background and stamping over in early espresso (to make it stand out more) and then versa mark over that and clear embossing (heat tool to set).  I then used the lace scallop punch to cut out a strip of chocolate chip, matting it on the same card and tying old olive ribbon (for colour) with a bit of twine and using stamp sets: Ornate blossom and fresh cuts.
 Did the same here using purple instead (because of a certain friend of mine).
Thanks for stopping by.....

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards baby - you know you do the purple for you...hehehe...both are stunning.
    Angie xx

    ReplyDelete