Monday, January 9, 2012

Herringbone Birthday Card

Afternoon all,
I am showing you one of my all time favourite (well, for now, that is) cards.  I was on stampin pretty the other night (yes, that is where I found my gift card) and she had done this herringbone card that I fell in love with and just had to make.  Just wait until you see all the different things I have now made using the herringbone technique.  In my element at the moment, but I will be showing them to you in between the Valentine products.  So now onto our card, you are going to love it!!!!
How cool is this card?  And you can use all your scraps, mine were measured at 3/8".  Mary directs you to a tutorial which is really easy.
Stamp set:  Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card:  Whisper white, tempting turquoise, old olive and a bunch of retired dsp
Ink:  Island indigo
Acc;  Retired kiwi kiss ribbon
Tools:  scallop border punch
Like I said, I will be showing you more over the coming weeks.
have a nice evening......

No comments:

Post a Comment