Saturday, January 21, 2012

Go The Angry Bin

Oh, what to post, I finally caught up with Angie (and even though a couple of my things got damaged in the travel) I can finally show you what I have been working on.  My camera has gone flat and I am hoping I can show you a picture of the box of goodies I gave to Angie but can't guarantee it until I recharge my batteries.  But I will start off with this rubbish bin.  As soon as I saw it, I thought of Angie and had to get it.  My son said it is for putting colouring-ins into it but I can see many more possibilities, just endless.  So seeing I am on the theme of Angry birds, I had to also share that with Angie......

The container does seem pretty plain but I like it that way, just hope Angie does too!!!!!
Call back tomorrow for part two and some instructions.
have a lovely evening/day.....

1 comment:

  1. I love it ....as does my son...hehehe, and the cookie cutters inside are great too....It's all ok - I stuck everything back and it all looks noice again.LOL xx

    ReplyDelete