Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hi all,
Hope you had a really lovely Christmas break, I know I did.  So nice just to have that family time and just hang out!  So you will never believe this but I have made a few cards, thought I should get some birthday cards ready for the year.  This one I cased from the Worldwide Week of Workshops that Stampin' Up held.  The card looks so easy but it did take me a while to do, surprising when something looks so easy....

So sweet, decided I have to make more 3" x 3", love the look of them more and more.
Stamp set:  Happiest birthday wishes
Card:  Tempting turquoise, Old olive, soft suede and very vanilla
Ink:  Island indigo
Acc:  Neutral brads
Tools:  Big shot, dot to dot embosslit folder, scallop trim border punch and two step owl punch.
Have a lovely week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment