Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Witchiest Box You Will Ever See

Hi All,
I am early today, just to surprise you all and keep you guessing.  I have one of my cutest creations yet, to share with you.  Well I think it is anyway, I absolutely love this box.  I cased the witchy punch art from paper punch addiction, just one of the blogs I love to check out!  The box I cased from Big Ideas from a little girl, also another blog I love to visit often.  I think I had problems with the measurements on the box so I will do a tutorial myself for you.
Isn't she just the cutest, my all time favourite at the moment and I love my little spider (her pet) as well.


And I love my little spider, have been using him on quite a bit too over this Halloween.  As I said I will do a tutorial on the box but the witch has the link and I'll just give you a quick rundown on punches I used:
Hair - 3 scallop circle punches, with two cut in half, one for the front, one for the back and the full one for the very back to cover everything.
Head - Ornament punch
Hat - Full heart which I just cut the bottom off and straightened the lines for a straight edge hat ( directions are to fold the sides of the heart towards the centre and glue in place.
Hat brim - Word window punch - dsp or like me I used a black journal pen to make stripes
Hands and nose - 1/2" circle, nose is just cut down a tiny bit in oval shape
Eyes - I just used scrap to cut tear drop shape
Sponge all edges.  Hope that helps.
Stamp set:  Got treats
Card"  Old olive, pumpkin pie, whisper white, basic grey, basic black
Ink:  Basic black
Acc:  Ribbon, cotton thread, gel pen, black journal pen
Tools:  Big shot, lattice embossing folder, crop-a-dial, 1" punch and square scallop punch, all the other punches are as above
have a lovely day......

3 comments:

  1. She is just the Coolest Witch on the block!!!!
    Love her, what a great gift. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, this is too cute! Love the mole on her nose! Great details, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Love your little spidey. Not very scary at all :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete