Friday, September 16, 2011

Spooky Time Again

Hi all,
Today I have a 3" x 3" card and fancy box to show you, they are little ghost cards and the box is suppose to be the same, lucky for me it even says BOO on the box (suppose to be boot and I managed to cut it off at the right place without even meaning to!!)  I also found this one on you tube, stampwithheather. 
I have been so busy today making a sister swap, over at Crafters Anonymous but I won't be able to show you until after October, maybe.  It just depends on whether my secret sister would like to guess/know who sent it to her.  All very exciting, isn't it.  I love making things for others but at the same time, I get anxious that they may not like it!!  silly I know.
Anyway on to my box and card, BOO,

 Oh no, this box missed it.  I might have to make this a female ghost and put a little flower over the T so it says BOO
I know, it would look even better with lollies and chocolates hanging out of the box, oh well, next time....
Card:  Basic black, concord crush and newspaper dsp
Acc:  Gel pen, googly eyes, ribbon
Tools:  1/2" circle punch, Big shot and fancy box die
Have a lovely evening......

2 comments:

  1. I love them.......and don't worry, your SS will love your gifts, how can she not!!!.. Angie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you are going crazy with the Halloween gifts, love them all.

    x

    ReplyDelete