Friday, September 9, 2011

Flag Alert

Happy Friday,
I had to use the day, as it was a public holiday here (show day) so we had a lovely relaxing day and I got to do quite a bit of craft.  I have got myself ready for next week by making lots of Halloween boxes etc, can't wait to show you.  I love Halloween, I know we don't really celebrate but I still love the excitement of it all so we do go trick or treating!!!!
Anyway for today I cased Andrea Walford and it was a card I loved on her site but didn't replica very well, it is okay though!


I know what you are thinking, but have a look on Andrea's blog, her card was lovely.  Mine do look a little better in person and I would definitely give them away, he he.
Stamp set:  Word play
Card:  Soft suede, dsp - soft subtles, old olive, riding hood red, whisper white and dsp - retired. (sorry I am trying to use up some of my old stock, rather than using dsp with the halloween theme I am trying to just stick with card!!)
Ink:  Basic black
Acc:  Rhinestone jewels, toothpicks, gel pen
Tools:  Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch
have a lovely weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment