Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BOO To You

Hello,
I have made these darling door hangers.  Sorry, I haven't put the lollies in them but Halloween is too far away and I don't want to get them dirty!!!LOL.  I intend to put one of these on my sons door.  I might even have to make up more for when we go visiting neighbours and they aren't at home!  I found these on you tube, again, stamp with heather.  She didn't make a door to take the lollies out of but I love the idea of being able to use again if you want to.  So even though I tried not to put in a door........., mine have doors!

Aren't they just the coolest!  I have never done anything like this before.  I love Halloween.....
3 1/2" x 11"  Black card
3 1/4" x 8 1/2"  Orange card
3" x 8 1/4"  Dsp or elegant eggplant
extra black for the backs and old olive so you can punch the tab punches.
If you would like a tutorial on these, just let me know.
Card:  Basic black, pumpkin pie, elegant eggplant, whisper white, old olive
Ink:  Basic black  and sorry but I used an old stamp set.  Need to buy the alphabet dies!
Acc:  Ribbon and treat cups
Tools:  1 3/4" punch (for front card - treat cups), 1 1/4" for inner circles and top - cut a slit so it fits around door handles.
have a lovely afternoon......

2 comments:

  1. They are way too cute....hehehe, I wonder how many times you refill it for master 7...hehehe.
    Angie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I think I need to make one of these for Gorgeous Kid. Fab job my friend.

    x

    ReplyDelete