Friday, August 5, 2011

How About A Different Card!!!! This Is Really Different..

Hi Everyone,
  Tried to post last night but my camera batteries died and I couldn't upload my photos so now I am doing it this morning.  On Monday night we made the most different card I have ever seen.  It is so gorgeous, I really love it and plan to make heaps more.  Now of course I can't give you the instructions as I learnt this on Crafters Anonymous but you can join the site.

How cute is this card.  I think it has to be one of my favourites now.  It of course, all folds down flat to be posted.
Stamp set:  Great friend
Card:  Retired dsp, my favourites that I haven't been able to use.  But they can only sit there so long!
Ink:  Tempting turquoise and versa mark
Tools:  Scallop edge punch, Heat tools and embossing powder
 Have a lovely weekend.....

1 comment: