Friday, August 5, 2011

Chocolate Box!

Hi All,
I hope everyone has been having a great week.  Mine has been as busy as ever and I know my posting has been quite erratic and I am sorry about that.  I have a box to show you today and as soon as I find the instructions I will give them to you but I thought I would show you now anyway.  I love the chocolate stamp set and will use it heaps as I know lots of people who are chocoholics!  This is one of the easiest boxes to make, just the decorations that take a little time and the ribbon being tied around it just makes the box.  You can fit so many things inside and then it is an ideal gift box for someone special.

Stamp set:  Eat chocolate
Card:  Chocolate chip, pacific point, riding hood red, baja breeze and whisper white
Ink:  Pacific point
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, vintage wallpaper and decorative label punch.
Have a great night and I promise to have more tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment