Saturday, July 2, 2011

Surprise, Surprise....

Hello,
  I know I have only just posted but like I say, I have been busy.  Just Add Ink have a challenge on their site for fancy card folds and seeing I was going to Connie's, I thought, great, we can do some fun cards down there.  But guess what, she did none and I made three different ones.  I didn't think about joining the challenge at the time but that is exactly what I am going to do now.  This card I am going to show you is going to be used as a photo album, which is why there is so much blank space.  It is such a gorgeous card but it is more than a card.  Wait and see what I mean:
So this is my card, nice and manly.  I will put my son's photos of his holiday in here.
With the ribbon off and ready to open:
See what I mean, so much space for photos...

And my favourite part, a place to journal.  How cool is this card.  I will be making more, actually I have made another but made a couple of mistakes, I'll show you that tomorrow after I finish doing the finishing touches.
Stamp set:  Sense of time
Card:  Night of navy, baja breeze, chocolate chip, whisper white and dsp - soft subtles
Ink:  Chocolate chip, night of navy and baja breeze
Acc:  Retired chocolate chip ribbon and dimensionals
Tools:  11/4" punch, unusual for me but I still managed to slip in at least one punch.
Thanks for stopping by.....

3 comments:

  1. What a great ideal - love it. Haven't got that stamp set yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is excellent Theresa. You've done an awesome job of it and now I want to make one too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Theresa. I agree it would make a wonderful little album for someone. Glad you were inspired to try a new fold card.

    ReplyDelete