Saturday, July 2, 2011

More Tea Bag Holders

Morning,
  Been busy catching up with friends and crafting but at least you know I have a lot to show you.

You know I love Tea bag holders and here is another different one I found on Chic 'n Scratch.  Sorry I forgot to put some white card on the opposite side to write a little note, but I'm sure you get the idea.
Some quick instructions for you:
8" x 3 5/8" card scored 1 3/4" and 4 7/8".  Sponge edges and fold score lines, taping the small pocket down.  Punch hole with crop-a-dial to tie ribbon through.   6"  ribbon
Decorate as desired.
Stamp set:  Hello again and cottage garden
Card:  Bravo burgendy and whisper white
Ink:  Brava burgendy
Acc:  Ribbon and gold brads
Tools:  Boho blossom punch and crop-a-dial
have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment