Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mini Chocolate/Pressie Bag

Hi All,
  I also saw these on Angie Kennedy's blog and had to make them.  I haven't tried a chocolate in their yet, as I eat them before they get close to where they are suppose to go!  But I do think I will put in a little bag of malteezers, yummy!
How cute are they?
dsp  6" x 3"  score  21/2" and turn scoring 21/2"
                     score  2", 21/2", 41/2" and 5".  Cut the middle score lines and fold to make the box
51/2" white taffeta, placing ribbon just on the inside and taping into place.  Punch 1/2" circle and secure with brad to hold flap down.
Card:  dsp - soft subltels
Acc: Gold brad and ribbon
Tools:  Paper piercer
have a lovely day....

1 comment:

  1. I loved these so much I had to make one - was just so cute and adorable - thanks for all your great ideas Theresa - I love visiting your blog to see what you've been up to - you do so much!!! WOW amazing

    ReplyDelete