Sunday, July 10, 2011

Birthday Box and Cards to Make

Helloooo,
  Two of sister's little girls just had their birthdays one week apart and besides giving them a little pressie I made this gorgeous box (sorry the stamp set is not available in Australia) and then cut all the pieces for them to make cards for their friends birthdays.  I used the same stamp but told them they needed to colour them in.  I cased this cute box from Angie Kennedy, been doing that a bit lately but that is because my study is now my craft room and I can look at a video and make at the same time.  Love it!


I coloured with ink and the water pens and made sure they were slightly different so the girls could tell.  The boxes are great as you can fold them down and send them away as well.  The last picture is what I put inside the box for the girls to do - interactive present, he he he.
Card:  So saffron, whisper white, dsp - soft subtles and basic grey
Ink:  Stayzon, various inks for the fairy
Acc:  flower brad
Tools:  Paper piercer and mat pack
thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous gift idea for little girls. Love your image and I bet they do too.

    ReplyDelete