Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Snail's Tale

Hello everyone,
  Oh no, I'm up to my second last one, I feel like calling him Sammy the Snail, don't know why, maybe it is because it rhymes.  I purchased the tutorial from Gretchen Barron, I thought I should say that again even though I am showing one every day (for five days).  So yesterday you got a sneak peak and here it is again:
So we are looking at the yellow face this time for Sammy.

Ohhhh, he is looking a bit scared of us but anyone he has his flower to hide behind.  Now with the shell I again had to use my imagination as I didn't have the big shot die that was required so I used my nestabilities to cut the appropriate size circle.
Again I haven't put up what I used as some of it is retired card and I would hate you to want it and not be able to buy it!!!
Have a lovely day/night.....

2 comments:

  1. You have been making the cutest faces! I love your punched snails! You are the Queen of 3D projects! Love 'em, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete