Thursday, June 9, 2011

Second Desk Organiser

Hi All,
  Oh my, did we have a cold day today or what?  I know it is winter but we are definitely not use to this.  Every time I walked outside I felt my back freeze, no, not use to this cold and that is why I live in Queensland!  So here is my smaller version of the desk organiser.  I would love to put up the instructions but you really need to see the tutorial to make sure you are cutting all the right pieces:
  Same deal as yesterday with my note paper, little butterflies on them, love the little butterflies and some photo copy paper for quick notes.
Card:  Basic black, whisper white, dsp - newspaper print
Ink:  Basic black
Acc:  Ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, butterfly embosslits
If you would like to make one this size, just let me know and I will do up a tutorial for you,
Thanks and have a lovely night...

No comments:

Post a Comment