Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Easel Card Fit For A Queen

Hello,
Two posts in one day, how is that?  Started this post last night, and the pictures wouldn't upload!!!!!  I finally finished my card from Monday night at Crafters Anonymous.  I was moving my house back into the study, that's right, I spread myself without realising how bad it was.  So now I am working out of my study and it is so much better, only been doing it for a day, so ask me if I am still in here in a months time!
So I finally finished my card and here it is:
This is a big card, so I have also taken a couple of closer photo's of each side.  Anne (from crafters anonymous) put two photos on hers and it looked incredible so that will be my next project.
Now I can start to use up some of my calendars, better late than never!
Card:  Garden green, very vanilla
Ink:   Garden green
Acc:  Jewels basic rhinestones
Tools:  Big shot, butterfly embosslit, elegant lines
have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment