Monday, April 11, 2011

Surprise, Surprise

Hello,
  I am trying to do some study and it is going no where so I thought I would do a quick blog instead.  Much more fun.  I sent a parcel off today, for a Easter swap.  I tell you I have been so nervous about what this person will think of it.  At Crafters Anonymous we were paired off with a person to send a little gift to, had to be a box or bag and chocolate.  So here is my parcel going off today.  My fingers are crossed that she likes it.  After she gets it, I will show you what I sent and instructions for the ??
I even used a pre-loved Stampin' Up box.  I love the re-use, re-use!!  So you'll have to stay tuned to see what it is!
And tonight, I joined in on Crafters Anonymous on-line tutorial again, love Monday nights.  Have heaps of study to do but can't miss a class.  And tonight we learnt the cutest cupcake box/container.  I will have another go or two and see what I come up with.  But here is my creation from tonight:


It was so much fun.  The little ties you can see are actually meant to be there, it is embroidery thread tied to the lid, to the base.  A couple of the girls used ribbon which was really lovely as well.  The instructions can be purchased on the crafters site.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great night....

No comments:

Post a Comment