Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mother's Day Tea/Coffee Bag Holder

Hi All,
  I am doing another post tonight as I have quite a few things for Mother's Day and am worried I won't be able to show all of them to you.  So you get two in one day, today.
  This is a gorgeous little holder I found on It's a Stamp Thing.  The link is on the other post I did today (card),  I really liked this holder and not just because she used my favourite stamp set!
I have used my markers on the stamp and for colouring, should have used the pencils or crayons but I do like this look.  All trial and error.


  With and without the tea bag in.  I have run out of coffee sachets and they would look great in there too.

  I am so excited, I am finally taking decent pictures, no matter what the weather!  I just have to work out my water mark and then I will be set.
Stamp set:  Morning cup
Card:  Rich razelberry, very vanilla, dsp - retired.
Ink:  Elegant eggplant, old olive, regal rose, river rock and chocolate chip
Acc:  Ribbon - retired
Tools:  Crop-a-dial
Vicki has instructions on her site but if you would like me to do a tutorial, just let me know.
Just some quick instructions:
1 piece of card 31/2" x 10 1/2"  scored at 3 1/2" and 7".  Cut last piece (that folds in) on an angle (seen in picture above) to fit in your tea bag and the rest is decoration.  Have fun
Have a lovely night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment