Monday, April 4, 2011

Mini Album Purse

Good afternoon,
  As I said earlier, I have made quite a few purses, that I want to show you.  This is one of my favourites.  I made a really great friend when I asked for direction to make this gorgeous purse.  Bev, Stampin' All Day With Bev (her contact is on the side bar) sent me the directions and they are so easy and it is such a cute gift to give.  All about giving the gift!!
Now, wait until you see the inside:



Oh, you have to make one.  I wish I had pictures in here for you to help you truly understand how gorgeous this is.  But personally, I'm in love with this mini purse album.
I'll just give you some quick instructions and if you need more, you know where to find me..
1 pce 12" x 12"  scored at 4" and 8", turn dsp and score again at 4" and 8"
The four corner squares are scored from the inside corner to the outside corner.
Measure 6" down on both sides of the 12" x 12" and make a pencil mark, on both sides (will be the middle of the middle/outside squares.  Score a V shape, from the outside of the middle square (on both sides) to the pencil mark.  Do this on the opposite side as well.  There are only three squares not scored and they are on the inside.
The rest is all about decoration.
Card:  Baja breeze, dsp - greenhouse gala, certainly celery
Acc:  Jumbo eyelets, certainly celery ribbon (retired)
Tools:  Big shot, top note, scallop eyelet border punch.
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day......

No comments:

Post a Comment