Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Good morning, yes I am still morning! Just.  Hope everyone day a lovely Easter, as you can see, it took me awhile to recover.  So I have been busy making some cute Mother's Day cards and boxes.  And I thought I should start with a card:

The outside and inside.  I am tying to decorate my cards inside now.  I have been very slack before.  I cased this card from It's as a stamp thing,  Vicki has some really beautiful cards on her blog but lots of work.  I love casing, there are so many beautiful works of art out there and when you case, you don't have to think, and I love that!!!
Stamp set:  24/7 and Well Scripted
Card:  Baja breeze, very vanilla, dsp - retired (sorry, I will be using a bit of retired stuff, as this is my all time favourite dsp and when better to use it than Mother's Day - so please excuse me for that)
Ink:  Baja breeze, old olive, regal rose and ruby red.
Acc:  Ribbon - marina mist, dimensionals and glue dots
Tools:  Big shot, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, scallop oval punch and lge oval punch.
Nice to be back, sorry if I am a bit erratic with my posting but sometimes I have so much study to do.  This weekend I am going to try and make lots of things so I have heaps for you to look at or make!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day....

2 comments: