Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good Friday Easter Basket

HAPPY EASTER
Hi all,
  This was suppose to be a morning posting but........  You know how it is, it is all about time and I didn't have enough of it.  But now I do, and here is a cute basket.  I still have to learn how to put templates up on the computer and when I do, I will let you know how to do this little basket.  I must admit I have seen some around and you basically have a triangle and cut the corners out(on an edge, if that makes sense).  I will make another one after Easter and try and get some type of instructions up for you.
  My sister's kids came over yesterday and we sat down and made each of the cousins one of these baskets.  The kids loved making them and they were incredibly easy.


  Yes, I love that little bunny and I have put instructions up for him before.  I never thought I was a punch art person but I seem to have some type of punch on everything I do.   Have a lovely day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment