Saturday, April 30, 2011

Deals of the Week

Hi all,
  We have some great deals going through the month of May.  A different special on each week so watch this space for details.  I can not believe it.  I have been having so much trouble putting the Stampin' Up promotion up here.  So I wrote it all up myself, and then thought, why not put up a photo of the set I do have.  Well, off I go to make something in Cottage Garden, to put up for you, and what do I do, forget to SAVE.  Oh me, Oh my, I can not believe it!!!!!!!!  So here we go, all over again:

Item             Page              Description                                              Price                    Sale
121578         p37          Tag Alongs Wood-Mount                          $31.95               $19.17
120468          59           More Monkey Accessories Clear              $23.95               $14.37
121550          59          More Monkey Acc, Wood Mounted           $29.95               $17.95
120003          75          Cottage Garden Clear-Mounted               $24.95               $14.95
119163          75          Cottage Garden Wood-Mounted               $32.95               $19.77
121494          98          Compliments to the Chef  Wood               $35.95               $21.57
The deals of the week promotion lasts 1-31 May.  There is no limit on the number of Deals of the Week items you may purchase.  However, if we run low on product we will return the product to full catalogue price before the end of the week.  If this happens, we will announce it on the Stampin' Up website homepage.

So if you are interested in any of the above, get in contact with me during the week.
Now here is my surprise of cards and tags from the Cottage Garden Stamp Set:
Tags, not my favourite colours but I am putting it with a box I made a while ago and posted.

A couple of 3 x 3 cards as well.

And the box I made previously with the tags and gift cards.  Now it is a nice little set to give to someone, even a hostess at a party!
Stamp set:  Cottage Garden
Card:  Whisper white, elegant eggplant and always artichoke
Ink:  Elegant eggplant, regal rose and always artichoke
Tools:  Lge and sml tag punch and crop-a-dial
Have a lovely rest of your day....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Theresa, thanks for sharing this, I ordered the Cottage Garden last night!! Hope you're well!! I have a secret easter present for you when I see you next from our demo get together! XXX

    ReplyDelete