Sunday, April 10, 2011

Collapsible Bag

Hiiiiiiiiii,
  Do you like my title, I don't really know if that is a word but anyway, it fits, so it has to be!!.  So one of my little bags
I cased this one, again from Patti Lee.

Need
6" x 6" dsp      scored  21/2", 31/2" turn and
                       score 11/4" on two sides.  Earlier we talked about bending dsp to make another score line which is what I did in this photo

Add sticky to ends as shown.
picture of ends taped down.

Other pieces that are needed.
2 pieces of co-ordinating card    21/2" x 1" scored in half   and two slits cut at either ends so handle can go through.
11/4" x 31/2" card for flap
2 pieces 1/2" x 81/4" card for handles
2 pieces 2" x 31/2" card for top of purse     scored in half on the 2" side  and cut two slits on the ends (on the scored line) for the handles to fit through.



I was doing a lot of pictures as this part can be a little tricky for the first time.  So don't worry if you muck up because it will still work.



Add velcro to both sides of your flap.


Side view and another little purse front on.  They are so easy and so cute to make.  Any problems, just let me know.
Stamp set:  Garden whimsy
Card:  Dsp - greenhouse gala, chocolate chip and pumpkin pie, so saffron and old olive
Ink:  Chocolate chip
Acc:  Velcro
Thanks for popping by and have a lovely night.... 
                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute ... I may just have to CASE your CASE....

    ReplyDelete