Monday, March 14, 2011

Star Box

Good morning,
  I had such a fun time doing one of my favourite Monday night activities, Crafters Anonymous class.  We made a star box and even though mine didn't turn out the way it should of, it still looks alright.  I find when I do the classes I get nervous and feel rushed so it never works out the way I think it should.  But that is okay, nothing like putting yourself under a little pressure!
  So here is my box:

The instructions can be purchased through crafters anonymous.  If I put anything up and forget to write the instructions, please let me know.  Sometimes I am rushing and forget those things, but always willing to share what I have found.
Stamp set:  Eastern blooms
Card:  Chocolate chip, baja breeze, certainly celery, whisper white and dsp - greenhouse gala
Ink:  Old olive, baja breeze
Acc:  ribbon
Tools:  Lge flower punch
Have a lovely day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment