Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sassy Girl

Hello again,
  I decided I better do another post tonight as Monday's are always so busy now.  A lot more organising and rushing about.  So I did another challenge  Cooking it up with Katie which was: some sweet, A little sassy and finish with a punch.  And Cards and Things, with the colours of Certainly celery, old olive and marina mist.  So I hope you think I did all those things,
Stamp set:  Tote-ally tess
Card:  Certainly celery, whisper white, old olive and marina mist
Ink:  Marina mist, old olive
Acc:  Basic pearl jewels, marina mist ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, elegant lines embossing folder (love, love, love it), lge scallop oval, lge oval, heart to heart
           punches.
Oh, and I sponged all the edges with either marina mist or old olive, just to tie it all in together.
I hope you like my card and have a good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment