Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mother's Day Butterfly Box

Hi Everyone,
  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I am sorry I have not posted but I started studying last week and it just took that bit out of me.  Don't worry, I think I am back on track, just needed to try and set up a routine.  I love posting everyday, so if I miss one here and there, just know I will try not to let it happen too often.
  So I realised that Mother's Day is so much closer to Easter this year and there would only be a week or two between them, so I thought I better get my act into gear.  So here is my first little project.  I love butterfly's and so does a good friend, Connie.  So I am surprising her with this:

  How beautiful is this?  I found the best blog the other day and she has heaps of templates, which of course, this is.  Brenda  is one of my new favourites, I love her blog and she shares so many tutorials and patterns.
So I didn't use any stamps here.
Card:  Baja breeze, dsp - greenhouse gala
Ink:  Baja breeze (sponging)
Acc:  Brads (for handle, attached to box/basket)
Tools:  Big shot, beautiful wings embosslits
Have a lovely night....

No comments:

Post a Comment