Thursday, March 10, 2011

Easter Tags

Good morning,
  Yes, I forgot to post yesterday.  The night just got away on me and it was only when I was in bed that I had a light bulb moment.  But do you think I could drag myself out.....NO.  So sorry, now I will post:
  Aren't these just the cutest tags.  I saw these on Becky's site last year (Inking Idaho, link on the right) and fell in love with them.  Of course I changed it a little, but I love them.  Don't know who I am giving them to yet but I'm sure I will figure it out.
Stamp set:  Forest friends, inspired by nature
Card:  Whisper white, pink pirouette, rose red
Ink:  Old olive, chocolate chip
Acc:  Pretty in pink ribbon, whisper white ribbon
Tools:  Big shot, dot to dot and beautiful wings embossing folders, scallop circle punch and crop-a-dial
Have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment