Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Easter Box

Good morning,
  I have this cute little box, that could be called a basket.  Can't wait to use it!  And guess what??  It is so easy to make.


  Sorry I don't have any eggs in there but I have been buying them, just eating them as quickly.  I went to the shop and got some more so I'll see if they will last.  I am a chocoholic at heart!?!??!??!
You need:
4 3/4" x 7 3/4" piece of cardstock  -  box
1" x 11"  piece of card  -  handle
1 1/2" x 15" dsp to wrap around box, though I used 1 1/2" x 12" and used my punches for the gap
7/8" x 11" dsp to decorate the handle
  Adhere 7/8" dsp to 1" card for handle
  Score 11/2" on each side of the box
  Cut the cardstock at the two scored lines on either side of the long length (to the base of the box)
  Add tape to the four corners, remove and assemble box (making sure the tags go on the inside of the box.
  Decorate box with dsp and embellishments.
  Punch a hole with crop-a-dial or use your paper piercer if using small brads.  Attach handle to box and you are done.
There is also a tutorial on splitcoast stampers.
Stamp set:  Forst friends and teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  So saffron, old olive, whisper white and dsp - greenhouse gala
Ink:  Tangerine tango
Acc:  Designer brads
Tools:  Word window punch, scallop square punch, crop-a-dial or paper piercer
Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment