Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3 x 3 Card Box

Morning,
  We are up bright and early, ready for a busy day.  I love all types of boxes and today I have a 3 x 3 box for you
I am still trying to keep to the Easter theme with my little bunny, even though it is not a traditional Easter box.  I have six cards inside but thought I could also put in a chocolate for Easter.   What is there not to love about Easter!

Just some nice, plain and simple cards.
I'll give you some simple instructions for the box but if you would like me to do a tutorial, just let me know.
Cut 71/2" x 71/2" card      score 2" on all sides.  This is your base
Cut 5 5/8" x 5 5/8"        score 1" on all sides.   This is your lid.
Fold and cut on four score lines to make box and lid, decorate. Like I say, if you would like a tutorial just let me know.  Have a lovely day....

No comments:

Post a Comment