Monday, January 3, 2011

Thanks so much

Good morning,

  How are we on this lovely morning.  I just did my post and lost it all !?!????!??!?, and it was a long one today.  Oh well!  Now to start all over again...
I love flowers of any form, and I particularly love how cute this one is. My 'Up Version' next

I really love the Inspired by Nature set, and whenever I get a chance to use it, I do.  And I have one more version of my card:
So my three different version, I hope you like them all!!!
Stamp set:  Three little words, Inspired by nature
Card:  Pear pizzazz,dsp- play date, jolly holiday and whisper white
Ink:  Chocolate chip
Acc:  Circle ice rhinestone brads, designer buttons, hemp twine piercing tool and mat, Stampin'Write
          journaler
Tools:  13/4" circle extra lge and 13/8" circle punch
Thanks,
Have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment