Monday, January 10, 2011

Inkspirations Challenge

Good evening,
  I know, how many posts can I do?  But I am on a roll with these challengers and when school starts it could be a whole different story.  So I might as well make the most of it while I can.  This is the 'Inkspirations Challenges'.

And here is my card.  I had forgotten how much I enjoy using just card stock.



Stamp set:  Baroque motifs
Card:  Whisper white, peach parfait, baja breeze, riding hood red
Ink:  Peach parfait, baja breeze, riding hood red, versa mark
Acc:  Rhinestone brad, dimensionals
Tools, Designer label punch (yes I love punches) and I scored lines around every piece of card stock
Thanks for stopping by.... and don't worry tomorrow I will have something completely different but it has been fun just concentrating on cards when they are the last thing I think about doing, normally..

No comments:

Post a Comment