Thursday, January 13, 2011

Card Box

Good morning,
  This is the first of two different card boxes I am going to show you over the next few days.  I used the same pattern just changed one thing to make it different.
  The box is a pattern from Kimberley Morris, procrastistamper.  I made the box, very pleased with myself in the way it turned out and then I realised I had used retired cardstock, so please excuse me for that.  I was having difficulty using such a strong colour but I actually like the way it worked with the newspaper print.
  Tomorrow I will show you the cards that went with the box.
Stamp set:  Basic phrases
Ink:  Basic black
Card:  Handsome hunter, river rock, black and dsp - newspaper print.
Acc:  Rhinestone brad
Tools:  Scallop oval extra lge, lge oval, small oval, scallop circle extra lge, butterfly extra lge
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment