Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Box of Cards

Good morning,
  We had a big sleep in this morning and after this post we are off to do some stamping, fun, fun.  Here is my second box made with the same pattern.  This time instead of putting the flap over the box and to the front, I tucked it inside, for something different.
Isn't this box just too cute.  I love the play date designer paper, it is such a versatile pack.
The tutorial for the box is the same as the one I posted on the blog 14/1/11 by Kimberley Morris.  I will show the cards that I made tomorrow.
Stamp set:  Teeny tiny sentiments
Card:  River rock, chocolate chip, garden green and dsp - play date
Ink:  Chocolate chip and baja breeze
Tools:  Scallop edge punch, crop-a-dial,jewellery tag punch.
Have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment