Sunday, December 26, 2010

Valentine Box & Cards

Good afternoon,
  Yes it is afternoon, I had to get over Christmas and all that food.  And today finally started making some cards, though I must admit I am much better at 3D, so stay tuned to see my cards!!!  I decided that I am going to post a Valentine project once a week and seeing I can't get a good picture of my cards today, I am going to show you this cute box that holds 3" x 21/2" cards, I also folded up some computer paper to make little writing notes, don't think I took a photo!  But if you are really interested, just let me know and I will make sure to take a photo.
Oh, I didn't even take pictures of the cards, I punched out hearts and glued them to the bottom of the cards.
Lynda has a great tutorial, as per usual (this woman is unbelievable, I love everything she does)
Card:  Real red, whisper white, dsp-play date
Tools:  Scallop circle extra lge, heart to heart extra lge, 13/8", 11/4" and 1" circles.  Yes I love my punches.
Just let me know if you have any problems with the tutorial but I find Lynda's tutorials easy to follow.
Thanks and have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment