Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa triangle boxes



Good morning, yes I seem to do all my postings in the morning, love how fresh I always feel, that, of course, could always change.
I have made the big triangle boxes before but how cute are these.  I love them and they are so easy to make.  I found them on Lynda's blog (Lynda's Quiet Time), sorry, I will get a link, still working that out.  Lynda has detailed instrucions for the boxes.  I made the cards as I wanted to give them as Christmas presents and wanted the card to go with it.  They haven't come out so well in the photo but I am very proud of my cards.  I wanted simple and I think they are very simple.
Anyway, I wanted to see how Santa looked away from the red and I hope you think he looks as good on the pacific point and (last seasons in-colour) kiwi kiss (I am just trying to use up all my card, and of course I have heaps, but slowly it is disappearing.
Stamp set:   Contempo Christmas
Card:  pacific point, chocolate chip, whisper white, blushing bride, real red, kiwi kiss, dsp- jolly holidays
Ink:  whisper shite, blushing bride
Acc:  gel pen, scallop circle, 5 petal flower, 13/8", 1/2" circle punches, word window punch.
Have a great day..

No comments:

Post a Comment